15049Re: [SDRSharp] Error when loading DDE Tracker plugin

  • Ian
    Jul 6, 2014
      Hi Claude

      The instructions on David's page are slightly out of sync with the latest SDR#

      Instead of SDRSharp.config.exe, place the config entry in the new plugins.xml.  This is a quite recent change.

      It should now otherwise work OK.

      Cheers,
      Ian

      On 6 Jul 2014, at 12:54, "claude.chiarot@... [SDRSharp]" <SDRSharp@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I need some help. I'm on Windows 8.1, have installed the latest version of wxtrack, sdr# and the V4 of the DDE tracker plugin.

      I have followed the instruction on the wxtrack website, when I start sdr# I get the following error message:

      error loading `SDRSharp.DDETracker.DdeTrackingPlugin,SDRSharp.DDETracker - Unable to cast object of type `SDRSharp.DDETracker.DdeTrackingPlugin' to type 'SDRSharp.radio.IFrontEndController'.

      Any idea to solve that issue?

      Thanks!

      Claude

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic