17518Re: [SDR#] SDRSharp Virtual Meters

  • MCH
    Mar 26, 2015
      For the wow factor, I like the IC756 meter, but realistically you would
      only use the top meter, so for practicality I like the WoodBox meter.
      Clean, simple, easy to read.

      It would be nice if it could have dB on the bottom of the scale. I know
      you won't find a true pic of that, but maybe someone could photoshop it
      in well. maybe have selectable needle colors, too. Perhaps some various
      standards could be selected such as the Collins standard, Kenwood, Icom,
      Etc.

      What I would really LOVE to see is a deviation meter plug-in. It can't
      be that hard to code one for someone who knows the guts of the SDR code.

      Hmmm... I wonder if I can get some good IFR meter pics for you. I
      imagine the trick is to get two pics with the needle in different
      positions, then match them up to 'remove' the needle?

      Joe M.