19429Recording SSTV from ISS

  • pa0rwe
    Jun 11, 2016
      Hi,

      Yesterday I made an IQ recording of a SSTV picture from ISS. At the same time I decode the picture with MMSTV which was given a nice picture. But when I replayed the IQ file I wasn't able to get the same nice picture.  Nothing changed in the way I decode the signal.
      I also made an LF record from the IQ recording, but same result.  Only coloured lines on MMSTV, no picture.
      Anyone an idea what possible was going wrong?

      Second question: is there a setting in SDR# to sent the IQ file to an other location then the default SDR# folder?

      Thanks for answers!

      Rob PA0RWE

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic