19705Having an issue with SDR# or my laptop

  • Buford lemon Jr.
    Dec 12, 2016
      Greetings,
      After getting the Spyverter to function as it should, I tried to input some frequencies into the "Frequency Manager" an box opens and states" Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you clickContinue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately

      Access to the path: "C\Program Files\\SDR\frequencies.xml" is denied

      Also when shutting down an error occurs and states basically access to the path is denied.

      Any ideas. As it is the app opens always to 103.000.000 WFM.
      Thanks!

      --
                 Buford I. Lemon Jr.
      ~~~~~~"What is truth?~~~~~~