19719Re: Trying to get Griffin Powermate to work with SDR#

  • Sean Gilbert (G4UCJ)
    Dec 19, 2016
      Re: Trying to get Griffin Powermate to work with SDR#

      Hi Joe,

      Strange thing is that I tried all the various combinations yesterday including the one you mentioned without success. However, this morning, after a cold boot, I am able to use the Powermate with SDR#. I guess it must have needed a reboot for the settings to 'hold'. Whatever the cause, I am mightily pleased that I can now tune SDR# in a much more intuitive (to me) way.

      I have to admit I was on the verge of giving up, but saw your message and thought I'd give it one last go today - glad I did.

      Merry Christmas/Seasons greetings everyone.

      73 de Sean - G4UCJ

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic