19799Re: [SDR#] Using SDR# as spectrum analyzer

  • Waverunner
    13 Mar
      Hi.
      Have a look to this good vidéo  from Mike Molotov
      https://youtu.be/EDbS-zlLPxw
      It can be usefull
      Regards
      Eric Pruvot

      Le 12 mars 2017 11:55 PM, "byeos@... [SDRSharp]" <SDRSharp@...> a écrit :

      Not sure if my posts are going out or not, I put something up earlier that didn't appear.

      Anyway, I've been testing the SW on an RTL-SDR as an inexpensive spectrum analyzer.

      I was having some problems, but I think I've worked them out.  It does give good relative

      readings which are helpful in VHF amplifier testing and band pass filter testing.

      Still not sure what the notation 'dBFS' means when looking at the peaks on the screen.

      Any input would be helpful.

      BTW, the combination of SDR# and RTL-SDR has a gain of about 37dB for the indicated

      signal.

      Dennis

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic