19802Re:: Using SDR# as spectrum analyzer

  • peterb670
    13 Mar
      Hi Dennis,

      A bit OT perhaps - just a thought  -  have you looked at ...

      https://eartoearoak.com/software/rtlsdr-scanner

      you can use it to scan a predefined region, and export the scan output as a CSV file.

      Pete.

      ---In SDRSharp@..., <dennisfarr@...> wrote :

      I may use the term spectrum analyzer loosely.
      What I do is set the frequency in SDR# for multiple spots in the area I want to observe, then record the readings in excel.
      For example, I'm doing work centered on 1420.4 MHz, so I take readings every 50MHz starting at 1GHz up to 2GHz.

      Hope that helps.
      Dennis
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic