19825Re: [SDR#] Tracking NOAA SAT

  • Dave Mould
    Apr 13, 2017
      In Orbitron, set the minimum elevation of the satellite so that it will not switch to a satellite with a low elevation.  I used to look at the day's schedule of satellites each morning or evening, and whenever two satellites had become close enough to both be at high elevations over the same time, I'd remove one of them from Orbitron so it would ignore it.  They will both be producing pretty much the same image anyway.  They will have moved apart by the following day so I could put it back in the list.

      On 11 April 2017 at 16:12, clement F59465 f59465@... [SDRSharp] <SDRSharp@...> wrote:

      bonjour JM,

      télécharger WXtoimg

      Just try MultiPSK.
      73
      Willi

      Am 10.04.2017 um 10:11 schrieb jean-michel f6eao chapronfr@... [SDRSharp]:

      Hello

      I had to reinstall all my software in my PC!

      Well every things works as befoure.

      I use Orbitron and SDR# with and DDE plugin, but I didn't remember where to teach the suite
       when receiving a satellite, to not go to some other when they became visible and stay receiving the first one!

      I know that it is possible as it is the way it works with my previous PC.

      Help please
      Jean-Michel

      --

      73'