      From: SDRSharp@... [mailto:SDRSharp@...]
      Sent: Friday, May 5, 2017 07:35
      To: SDRSharp@...
      Subject: [SDR#] Re:: SDR# and NOAA GOES EMWIN reception

      Hi Ken,

      You can change the maximum size of the bandwidth by modifying the value in this key ...

          <add key="minOutputSampleRate" value="32000" />

      which is found in the SDRSharp.exe.Config file

      Sorry, can't help with any of the rest of your query.

      Good Hunting,
      Pete.

      ---In SDRSharp@..., <k.swaggart@...> wrote :

      I’m trying to receive the EMWIN (Emergency Manager’s Weather Information Network) signal from the GOES satellites.  Modulation is OQPSK with 20 KHz bandwidth.  What mode should I be using? For past QPSK satellite signals I’ve used USB, but SDR# limits the bandwidth to 16 KHz.  Any other hints, like required SNR, would be appreciated.

      Ken

      W7KKE

      Lincoln City, OR

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic