19856RTL dongle with SDRServer - direct sampling

  • applewiz2000
    12 May
      Hi Group,

      Perhaps hoping too much from a freebie system, but I was hoping to set up a single band HF stream using SDRServer. However, it appears not to support direct sampling, with a lower frequency limit of 24MHz. Even that is not working properly, though I get good reception of 88.5MHz broadcast!

      Does anyone have any info on making HF work with the RTL/SDRServer combo? I can't see anything in the config file.

      If the answer is "get Airspy" I will wait it out until the HF+ version arrives. I can wait a while before this system is really wanted.

      73s, Rob
      M0RZF