19884Re:: migrate data to updated version

  • doug_r_lewis
    17 May
      Hi

      A) I would prefer the import but when I try to do that my "production version"  location folder does not have the required XML file requested -- can this be recreated?

      B) (From the new version folder) after launch - When I go the tools/preferences/options route and select the data base in my "production version" folder... the group list still comes up empty?

      When I go to my "production version" tools/preferences/options to verify the data base location the location is truncated and does not show the full path ie ...\FreqMgr.db so I cannot verify where it is really located, the one I can locate does not seem to have content (see B). and A).

      Thanks for your efforts, anything else I can try?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic