19888Re:: migrate data to updated version

  • doug_r_lewis
    21 May
      Mystery solved.

      I had unzipped in my download folder and had used the program from that location for some time. I then decides it should be located off the C:/ drive so I copied the entire folder over there. The default database remained over in the download folder so it worked fine.

      The confusion

      The path to the db is not shown in tools / preferences because initial set up truncates the path to .../FreqMgr.db. (this could be anywhere).

      The full path only shows after you point to another db. and use it.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic