19900Re: [SDR#] Re:: error

  • jacob. DK
    27 Jun

      Try re-installing the last version that worked for you (And get it working with the zadig program, re-installing driver if necessary), and then copy all files from the NEW zip (The version that currently does not work for you) on top of those EXCEPT the config files.

      From: SDRSharp@... <SDRSharp@...> on behalf of Henk vanroonhenk@... [SDRSharp] <SDRSharp@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:51 PM
      To: SDRSharp@...
      Subject: Re: [SDR#] Re:: error

      Yes I have run install-rtlsdr.bat. It downloads zadig.

      Stil not running sdrsharp.

      Henk

      Op 27-6-2017 om 17:10 schreef philobarb@... [SDRSharp]:

      Hi Henk,

      Have you run the included batch file ...  install-rtlsdr.bat   ?

      If not, run it and try again.

      HTH,
      Pete.

      ---In SDRSharp@..., <vanroonhenk@...> wrote :

      Hello
      I use sdr# 1426 and it runs fine.
      I have downloaded sdr# 1577 and I get the error "no device selected". I cant get it to run with rtl dongel.
      rtlsdr.dll is in the sdr# directory.

      Is it no longer compatible?

      Best regards

      Henk