      From: darrell@... [SDRSharp] <SDRSharp@...>
      To: SDRSharp <SDRSharp@...>
      Sent: Fri, Jul 28, 2017 4:09 am
      Subject: [SDR#] Re:: Using SDR# as spectrum analyzer

      Yes, it is very possible to use SDR# as a very accurate spectrum analyzer. I have used an older version along with and SDRPlay RSP1 to do this. I have also used this along with a noise source to accurately assess 455khz IF filters and other types of filters. And, I have used it along with a directional coupler to read return loss and tune antennas.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic