9617Re: [SDRSharp] Good Scope Plugin - Re: New file uploaded to SDRSharp

  • Marion D. Kitchens
    Jul 31, 2013
      I just downloaded and installed SDRSHARP TOOLS.   That is nice work !!!

      Marion

      On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 12:49:30 -0000 "yagiorgio" <giorgio.fontana@...> writes:

      The scope plugin used with USB or LSB and enough bandwidth can display the envelope of an AM signal. I am happy with this new capability.
      Please improve the speed control and split it in two:
      1)scanning speed (milliseconds/full trace)
      2)holdoff time (ms between one plot and the follwing one) to allow observation of the trace. Please go from the minimum possible to a full second.

      Thank you very much

      Giorgio

      --- In SDRSharp@..., GG Higgs <gghiggs@...> wrote:

      > I have downloaded and unzipped the file and it is very nice, latest
      > version of SDRSharp with ALL the available plugins, plus other
      > goodies....good package.
      >
      > Gary, N5XED
      >
      > On 7/29/2013 4:20 PM, jdow wrote:

    • Show all 115 messages in this topic