Plugin Levelmeter v06 released

  • do2bhe
    Message 1 of 4 , 10 Nov 12:46
      Hi,

      Levelmeter v06 is released now.
      It's a bugfix for using frequency shift (for up converter).

      LevelMeter Website

      Direct Download Link
      http://levelmeter.sub-web.de/download/LevelMeterPlugin_v06.zip

      BR
      Burkhard

    • wb8yqj@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , 13 Nov 14:35
        Hi Burkhard,

        This PlugIn is working great with v1489 and Win7

        Great Work and thanks

        de Don Wb8yqj
        Carlsbad, Ca. USA

        Hi,
        Levelmeter v06 is released now.
        It's a bugfix for using frequency shift (for up converter).
      • wb8yqj
        Message 3 of 4 , 15 Nov 09:52
          Would sure like to see OMNI-RIG in SDR Sharp.

          HDSDR, SDR Console, and SDR Uno have this.

          de Don Wb8yqj
        • wb8yqj
          Message 4 of 4 , 17 Nov 21:21
            Hi Burkhard,

            I have also had good success compiling your source code with .NET!