RTL2832U sdr v 1443 OK sdr v 1491 Not OK

  • graham787
    Message 1 of 6 , 25 Jan 13:18

      Not upgraded for a  while ,  just installed the  latest  V to  windows 7 64 bit

      Odd situation ,  I can  use sdr version 1443 , found in the  -x86  directory  - work  fine , set RTL usb

       But  running  sdr v 1491, not seeing  the  dongle  in the  device  select  box , part of driver  pop  up

      Used the  zadig  found in the  -x86 directory ... assume this is the  right  driver ?

      Q Have I missed  something ?

      Tnx-G,

      v  1443   ok

      v 1491  no go

    • MCH
      Message 2 of 6 , 25 Jan 13:27
        x86 is not 64 bit.

        Joe M.

        On 1/25/2017 4:18 PM, g0nbd@... [SDRSharp] wrote:

        > Not upgraded for a while , just installed the latest V to windows 7
        > 64 bit
        >

        > Odd situation , I can use sdr version 1443 , found in the -x86
        > directory - work fine , set RTL usb
        >

        > But running sdr v 1491, not seeing the dongle in the device
        > select box , part of driver pop up
        >

        > Used the zadig found in the -x86 directory ... assume this is the
        > right driver ?
        >

        > Q Have I missed something ?
        >

        > Tnx-G,
        >

        > v 1443 ok
        >

        > v 1491 no go
        >

        > No virus found in this message.

      • graham787
        Message 3 of 6 , 25 Jan 13:32
          Ok  .. win-7 will  run's   32 and 64 bit ,  both versions  on sdr-  open and  run ..

          But ..  I can  only  see  the  driver  loader in the  -86 directory

          Is there a  64 bit  driver  or  something  else  I have missed ?

          Tnx-G
        • graham787
          Message 4 of 6 , 25 Jan 14:26

            Used the  zadig  found in the  -x86 directory ... assume this is the  right  driver ?

          • peterb670

              Message 6 of 6 , 25 Jan 15:59
                Right.. yahoo is running slow. .thought those posts had not uploaded ...

                No , not run the install bat ..will do, assume that dose something with the driver , as the package is working ..

                Thanks , G,