Tracking NOAA SAT

  • jean-michel f6eao
    Message 1 of 4 , 10 Apr
      Hello

      I had to reinstall all my software in my PC!

      Well every things works as befoure.

      I use Orbitron and SDR# with and SDRSharpPlus DDE, but I didn't remember where to teach the suite
       when receiving a satellite, to not go to some other when they became visible and stay receiving the first one!

      I know that it is possible as it is the way it works with my previous PC.

      Help please
      Jean-Michel
    • Willi Rauschenberg
      Message 2 of 4 , 10 Apr
        Just try MultiPSK.
        73
        Willi

        Am 10.04.2017 um 10:11 schrieb jean-michel f6eao chapronfr@... [SDRSharp]:

        Hello

        I had to reinstall all my software in my PC!

        Well every things works as befoure.

        I use Orbitron and SDR# with and DDE plugin, but I didn't remember where to teach the suite
         when receiving a satellite, to not go to some other when they became visible and stay receiving the first one!

        I know that it is possible as it is the way it works with my previous PC.

        Help please
        Jean-Michel

      • clement F59465
        Message 3 of 4 , 11 Apr