1 MHz Bandwidth on Airspy mini

  • pdupont555
    Message 1 of 3 , 12 Apr
      Just one thing, for those who don't need large bandwidth and want to keep the Airspy cool for longtime reception / decoding, is it possible to add lower sample rate like 1 MHz or 500 KHz ?

      Cheers
      Yves F4hhn

    • MCH
      Message 2 of 3 , 13 Apr
        Why wouldn't decimation work? I often
        use that for monitoring single frequencies.

        Joe M.

        On 4/12/2017 6:09 AM, pdupont555@... [SDRSharp] wrote:

        > Just one thing, for those who don't need large bandwidth and want to
        > keep the Airspy cool for longtime reception / decoding, is it possible
        > to add lower sample rate like 1 MHz or 500 KHz ?
        >
        > Cheers
        > Yves F4hhn

      • pdupont555
        Message 3 of 3 , 13 Apr
          It works, but it don't keep the Airspy cool, it it hot, if the bandwidth is reduced
          the work of chips is reduced also and the dongle is colder.
          It is like that with RTL SDR dongles.

          Cheers
          Yves