SPY Server 2.0

  • sdrsharp
    Message 1 of 2 , 16 Apr

      Check the latest revision of SDR# and SPY Server which supports streaming FFT and IF IQ data over the network. We have had a lot of fun listening to Airspy+SpyVerter setups all around the world.

      The official downloads are as always at:

      http://airspy.com/download

      Would you like to share your setup with us?

      PS: SPY Server also supports RTL dongles

    • Eric Oyen