SDR# v1560 Bugs and Testing...

  • wb8yqj
    Message 1 of 5 , 11 May

      Using Win7 Professional 64 bit.

      SDRSharp 1560 is now closing Afedri at program close without locking up - that is great.

      - The Waterfall Gradient is still not being saved when changed.

      - The Frequency Manager which had been working is now not setting frequencies for me, was working in previous versions.

      - RF Gain value is being changed and saved for Afedri (behind GEAR icon) but always displays -10db.

      de

      Wb8yqj

    • sdrsharp

        Message 3 of 5 , 13 May
          Has anyone else had issues with decoding P-25 in the new version. I set up the parameters exactly the same as I did in 1491 only to see the "lost buffers" climbing while DSD+ was not decoding or even receiving any signal. Back to 1491 and it works fine with no loss of buffers. I'm not sure where the problem lies.
        • EB4APL
          Message 4 of 5 , 14 May
            SDR# build 1560 x86 works ok with my AirSpy, but testing the 64 bit
            version the program crashes upon loading.
            OS is Win7 x64
            73 de Ignacio, EB4APL
          • doug_r_lewis
            Message 5 of 5 , 21 May
              For me it loads fine (win10) However it does not recognize my two dongles so I cannot select one of them.

              The 32 bit version recognizes both and I can select either?