FMSuite Plugins are now compatible with SDR# v1560

  • sdrs.freqmgr
    Message 1 of 7 , 13 May
      Thanks everyone for your patience.  The FMSuite plugins are once again compatible with the changes in SDR# v1560.  There are separate downloads for 32-bit and 64-bit SDR#, so be sure that you install the correct version.

      Jeff N8GJL

    • wb8yqj
      Message 2 of 7 , 13 May
        Thanks!
      • ejp286
        Message 3 of 7 , 15 May
          I can't install the 32-bit version. It keeps telling me that FMSuiteSetup.exe is already in use. It isn't.
        • David J Taylor
          Message 4 of 7 , 15 May
            From: esmond.pitt@... [SDRSharp]

            I can't install the 32-bit version. It keeps telling me that
            FMSuiteSetup.exe is already in use. It isn't.
            =================================

            Check with Task Manager for any setup processes which may still be running.

            Cheers,
            David
            Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
            Email: david-taylor@...
            Twitter: @gm8arv
          • ejp286
            Message 5 of 7 , 16 May
              The processes which are running are the FMSuiteSetup.exe, which is expected, as that's what I ran, and the FMSuite.Installer.exe, which is expected, as that's what it runs. No duplicates.

              EJP
            • sdrs.freqmgr
              Message 6 of 7 , 17 May
                Please move the setup program out of the SDR# folder.  Part of the setup kit's validation process is to confirm that none of the required files are in use - so when it checks the EXEs in the SDR# folder it finds itself already in use.

                Jeff
              • ejp286
                Message 7 of 7 , 18 May
                  In other words, a bug.