FMscanner Import

  • ecisar445
    Message 1 of 2 , 9 Jun

      Trying to create a new db file with all the mil air band frequencies to scan the whole spectrum by channel step.

      I made a CSV file per instructions and then imported it to FM but none of the channels show when i go into the Browse function.

      The import seems to work with no errors reported.

      Has anyone else done this successfully and if so how did you do it?

      Anyone know of a video tutorial?

      Thanks!

    • sdrs.freqmgr
      Message 2 of 2 , 11 Jun
        Note the first sentence in the Data Tools Wizard file format definition says "A generic file import must have all of these fields, even if blank or empty".  You have to supply all columns in the list.  Be sure that is done first.  If you still have problems email me at the address in the User's Guide and send me your CSV and I'll try to help.

        Thanks,
        Jeff