New file uploaded to SDRSharp

  • SDRSharp@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 115 , Jun 9, 2012
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SDRSharp
      group.

      File : /M3GHE/painvalid.JPG
      Uploaded by : m3ghe <m3ghe.qrp@...>
      Description : painvalid samplerate

      You can access this file at the URL:

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

      Regards,

      m3ghe <m3ghe.qrp@...>
    • WB8CJW
      Message 115 of 115 , May 27, 2015
        Hi Sigi,

        Long time, no chat.

        I was just looking over the file I placed on my Google Drive and see it has a bunch of unrelated stuff that I put in to set up and automate TVSharp and there are probably other items not needed as well.  I looked at your DropBox and those are correct and the same as what I had originally uploaded to the former Files Area.

        Yes, changes are needed and as I recall the single digit commands like "a" for AM, "u" for USB were in conflict with the Frequency Manager, I believe, so will change to add the Win key to be selective.

        Dale, WB8CJW

        On 5/27/2015 2:39 PM, 'siegfried jackstien' siegfried.jackstien@... [SDRSharp] wrote:

        Hello dale ... i added the "original" (now 2 years old???) in my dropbox
        folder

        Are there any changes needed?? ... if so ... after you have done that maybe
        you can send me the modded version?!?

        https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqodgnk7ulglhk0/sdrsharpkeystrokes.7z?dl=0

        dg9bfc

        sigi