Re: [SDRSharp] documentation

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2012
      Subject: [SDRSharp] documentation

      >I am a nob with regard to SDR and SDR#. Where can I find documentation on how to use this great software ? I can get commerical
      >AM and FM radio about that is about it...

      hal

      Using the software, links on the home page <http://sdrsharp.com/> including one to a page of mine.

      The other question seems more about how to use a radio. What front end? If a RTL then on its own just the stronger local stations
      ham/air/marine/etc.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • tivoligardens@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2012
        Alan

        Thank you for the quick reply.. I have an EZCap 668 which reports and RTL. I have been on the sdrsharp page and can run the software but I do not see any documentation.

        Hal