Darshan news 12 Sep. from - saibabaofindia.com

  • SBOI-webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005

      Darshan news from www.saibabaofindia.com:
      12 Sep- Every one who got Darshan in the morning is indeed very lucky ( Swami arrived at 7: 30 and returned to His abode at 9.30 a.m.) since there was no Darshan in the evening. We have also been informed that Swami has told the Kerala party who had come for the Onam celebrations with elaborate preparation, to celebrate Onam at there own place, to the utter disappointment of Kerala devotees. Let’s pray and hope, Swami may possibly allow them to celebrate Onam at Prasanthi Nilayam. As we all know Bhagawan is an experience filled with significant uncertainties and surprises. “Chitrambulu – Vichitrambulu”, as Swami says.

      Regards
      webmaster - SBOI
      Source © : -www.saibabaofindia.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com