Band i Open

  • hutch20041964
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hi All
      E3 at 55.249,880 MHz with video plus co channel interference. Suspect Jordan? RAI very strong on 1A

      Regards
      Paul H
      Amersham
      Bucks UK
    • Satnipper
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
        Yes - RAI 1A in with audio and video in London.. I have S1-2 carrier on
        55.249.945

        Regards

        Stuart

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2011
          Been open to the East this morning in Portugal.
          Some amateur contacts on 50 MHz to Phillipines and Vietnam.
          I have 2 carriers on 48.26033MHz and 48.26041 MHzwhich may be from Thailand.
          Iran on 8P is strong.

          Hugh