Re: [SkywavesDX] DNK gone

  • Christian S
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      They made at least a show of the analogue shut-down. When we here in Sweden shut-down the last analogue transmission in October 2007, nothing dramatical happend more than the signal just disappeared right under on-going program. But the digital transition was spread out over 2-3 years.

      /Chris

      1 nov 2009 kl. 01.30 skrev Jurgen Bartels:

      > At 00:00 they showed the controlroom and counted down. All tx went off air,
      > only E5 is still on air with sync bars, also a weak carrier of E4

      Video is here, last entry in selection box
      http://dx.3sdesign. de/tv_dx_ video_logs. htm

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Winradio G305 & Perseus
      Dual-feed 30x4m EWE pointing 320°
      http://dx.3sdesign. de/station_ list.htm

      http://fewo. 3sdesign. de - Vacation home: DX right at the Northsea coast

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        That long ago ? I did'nt realize this. The UK is so far behind all this, so called 'reasons' are cost and amount of transmitters etc...ie my local relay and other South UK tx's will not switch over until 2012... very annoying !
        Dave
        UK