Re: Lucky Me - RDS unit!

  • Julian Hardstone
    Message 1 of 2 , 2 Mar 13:28
      Now all you need is a KT-6040 ;-)

      I'm afraid it will not work with the DE-1103, nor with the line output of most tuners. It seems only
      the 6040 has an audio response going up to 57kHz (don't know why it should). Any other tuner will
      filter out the 19kHz stereo pilot and everything above, so you need to get inside and take an output
      direct from the FM discriminator

      If you want to try it with the SB920, there is a buffered output of audio plus subcarriers at C809
      (either side) with JW122 a convenient ground point