Fixes hang over of data and also puts the log files in their own directory. Andy, M0CYP - Telford http://www.apritch.myby.co.uk/uiview.htmbozboing
Phew! That's something Chris. Are there any opposing organisations trying to fight this switch-off? It sounds like this is all being dealt with in the samebfmtvc
Hello! Yes, low powered community radio will be left on the FM-band. I think Norway is making a huge misstake as probably Sweden nor Denmark will switch oversm6vpu
We welcome new members with an interest in this subject, including SWL's and Radio Amateurs.
Medium-Wave DXers are invited to visit our MW Group, Skywavesmw
When posting reception reports, please remember to include your location every time
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 27, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.