Hi Grant, This is very useful in many ways. I will help you trying to fill in the blanks, but I need some time for that. You can start doing that yourselvejanpetervandijk
Thanks for this Andy. I had no idea the old version would still work, unless this is a new URL. I generally prefer to use the old system, but I can see thebfmtvc
Hi Pat You have to click the map to advance the hours/days or if like me you prefer the previous layout: http://www.dxinfocentre.com/tropo_nwe_old.htmlbozboing
We welcome new members with an interest in this subject, including SWL's and Radio Amateurs.
Medium-Wave DXers are invited to visit our MW Group, Skywavesmw
When posting reception reports, please remember to include your location every time
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 27, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.