Thank you Ilkka. I recorded overnight. Just running File Analyser and I can see frequent bursts, but as you say, there's nothing major about this shower.bfmtvc
Thanks Hannu. This was using the RBRX Encore receiver which uses DSP and adaptive noise reduction like the XDR. The settings were optimal for making the mostnickgilly
Hi Nick, Listened to your clip, over the headphones, and it doesn't sound Arabic to me. The audio is not so crisp, there also is some sort of "processed
We welcome new members with an interest in this subject, including SWL's and Radio Amateurs.
Medium-Wave DXers are invited to visit our MW Group, Skywavesmw
When posting reception reports, please remember to include your location every time
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 27, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.