I was up late last night and after 1 am there was certainly plenty of activity beaming SSE. 87.7 for example had pings of classical music and some Arabic talk,nickgilly
Thanks for the reminder, Mike! To another issue. Have you folks photographed aircraft scatter? What I discovered years ago, the very best plane models [i.e.
Lyrids are active from April 18 through the 25th. A five fold Increase in activity is expected to occur this evening into early Saturday morning on Aprildaetsort
We welcome new members with an interest in this subject, including SWL's and Radio Amateurs.
Medium-Wave DXers are invited to visit our MW Group, Skywavesmw
When posting reception reports, please remember to include your location every time
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 27, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.