Es reception is random so any location is as good as another in England. Tropo is a different matter… Stuart From: SkywavesDX@...satnipper
thanks,but I like more the catch in Es,Ditchling Beacon is good also for a Es catches or only for the tropo?and How I can get there?by bus?other place neargianni268
Hello all,,, I'm planning to change my car's Nissan factory Head Unit with another one that's suitable for DX'ing purposes as you know it's the season and isigfrid105
We welcome new members with an interest in this subject, including SWL's and Radio Amateurs.
Medium-Wave DXers are invited to visit our MW Group, Skywavesmw
When posting reception reports, please remember to include your location every time
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 27, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.