Good night for TA?

  • Paul Logan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2017
      Greenland audible on 372.4 , 650 since local sunset @ 1630 Now very good at 1830.
      Newfoundland in on 590 600 750 etc.

      Paul Logan, Lisnaskea, N. Ireland
    • John Faulkner
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2017

        Wow! Greenland is good on 650.

        One or two NL stations also coming in but v weak. Vague carrier on 680. Maybe signs of KBRW?

        Thanks for the tip.

        Good DX!

        John.

        On 25/11/2017 18:35, Paul Logan paulloganradio@... [skywavesmw] wrote:

        Greenland audible on 372.4 , 650 since local sunset @ 1630 Now very good at 1830.
        Newfoundland in on 590 600 750 etc.

        Paul Logan, Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

      • Jurgen Bartels
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2017
        > Greenland audible on 372.4 , 650 since local sunset @ 1630 Now very good at
        > 1830.Newfoundland in on 590 600 750 etc. Paul Logan, Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

        Around sunset I noticed 650-Greenland as strong as Caroline.
        Haven't monitored further. But currently just weak/fair cx

        Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
        Ant. hor: 29-45MHz 7-el, 45-87MHz 11-el, FM 15.11, Band-3:13-el,
        UHF:48-el
        27-1000MHz: Airspy with HDSDR
        MW: 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
        http://zeiterfassung.3sdesign.de/station_list.htm StationList
        http://zeiterfassung.3sdesign.de/stationlist-m.htm StationList-M for
        Android
        http://dx.3sdesign.de/tv_offset_list.htm