Thoughts for the Week

  • suvigyaconsulting
    Message 1 of 130 , Feb 26, 2006
      Love and magic have a great deal in common.They enrich the soul,
      delight the heart. And they both take practice.
      - Nora Roberts

      Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow
      is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only
      different kinds of good weather.
      - John Ruskin

      If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your
      envies, jealousies, unforgiveness,selfishness, and fears.
      - Glenn Clark

      Every man has three characters:
      that which he exhibits,
      that which he has,
      that which he thinks he has.
      - Franz Kafka
    • snjain
      Message 130 of 130 , 31 Mar
        Good nature is worth more than knowledge, more than money,more than honor, to the persons who possess it.
        - Henry Ward Beecher

        We cannot always build the future for our youth,but we can build our youth for the future.
        - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

        The truth has a million faces,but there is only one truth.
        - Hermann Hesse

        There are many ways to measure success; not the least of which is the way your child describes you when talking to a friend.
        - Anon

        On anniversaries, the wise husband always forgets the past,never the present.
        - Anon