Thoughts for the Week

  • suvigyaconsulting
    Message 1 of 135 , Feb 26, 2006
      Love and magic have a great deal in common.They enrich the soul,
      delight the heart. And they both take practice.
      - Nora Roberts

      Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow
      is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only
      different kinds of good weather.
      - John Ruskin

      If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your
      envies, jealousies, unforgiveness,selfishness, and fears.
      - Glenn Clark

      Every man has three characters:
      that which he exhibits,
      that which he has,
      that which he thinks he has.
      - Franz Kafka
    • snjain
      Message 135 of 135 , 20 Jul

        I think we risk becoming the best-informed society that has ever died of ignorance.
        - Ruben Blades

        He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but rejoices in what he has.
        - Epictetus

        A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor people perfected without trials.

        - Chinese Proverb

        If you can't forgive and forget, pick one.
        - Robert Brault

        A reflective, contented mind is the best possession.
        - Zarathustra