Thoughts for the Week

  • suvigyaconsulting
    Message 1 of 133 , Feb 26, 2006
      Love and magic have a great deal in common.They enrich the soul,
      delight the heart. And they both take practice.
      - Nora Roberts

      Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow
      is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only
      different kinds of good weather.
      - John Ruskin

      If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your
      envies, jealousies, unforgiveness,selfishness, and fears.
      - Glenn Clark

      Every man has three characters:
      that which he exhibits,
      that which he has,
      that which he thinks he has.
      - Franz Kafka
    • snjain
      Message 133 of 133 , 27 Jan

        Most people return small favors, acknowledge medium ones and repay greater ones with ingratitude.
         - Benjamin Franklin

        By the time your life is finished, you will have learned just enough to begin it well.
         - Eleanor Marx

        Technical skill is mastery of complexity while creativity is mastery of simplicity.
         - Christopher Zeeman

        I don't dwell in the past.  I don't wallow in old events and emotions.  I don't waste time on regret.  No use going over and over the details of what already happened.
         - Yiannis [Yanni] Hryssomallis