Thoughts for the Week

  • suvigyaconsulting
    Message 1 of 136 , Feb 26, 2006
      Love and magic have a great deal in common.They enrich the soul,
      delight the heart. And they both take practice.
      - Nora Roberts

      Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow
      is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only
      different kinds of good weather.
      - John Ruskin

      If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all your
      envies, jealousies, unforgiveness,selfishness, and fears.
      - Glenn Clark

      Every man has three characters:
      that which he exhibits,
      that which he has,
      that which he thinks he has.
      - Franz Kafka
    • snjain
      Message 136 of 136 , Mar 28, 2016

        Stress is caused by being 'here' but wanting to be 'there'.
        - Eckhart Tolle (1948-)

        Every man is where he is by the law of his being; the thoughts which he has built into his character have
        brought him there, and in the arrangement of his life there is no element of chance, but all is the result of
        a law which cannot err.  This is just as true of those ho feel "out of harmony" with their surroundings as of
        those who are contented with them.
        - James Allen in "As a Man Thinketh"

        Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do.  Nothing can stand in my way.  It doesn't matter what anyone else says.  This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored.  I'm going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.
        - Wayne Walter Dyer

        If you can't forgive and forget, pick one.
        - Robert Brault

        A reflective, contented mind is the best possession.
        - Zarathustra