Thoughts for the Week

  • S. N. Jain
    Message 1 of 135 , Apr 17, 2012
      The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.
      - Alan Ashley-Pitt

      When you don't want to do something, any excuse will do.
      - Tom Persons

      The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.
      - Anon

      Nothing should be prized more highly than the value of each day.
      - Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
    • snjain
      Message 135 of 135 , 20 Jul

        I think we risk becoming the best-informed society that has ever died of ignorance.
        - Ruben Blades

        He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but rejoices in what he has.
        - Epictetus

        A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor people perfected without trials.

        - Chinese Proverb

        If you can't forgive and forget, pick one.
        - Robert Brault

        A reflective, contented mind is the best possession.
        - Zarathustra