Thoughts for the Week

  • S. N. Jain
    Message 1 of 133 , 17 Apr 04:25
      The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been.
      - Alan Ashley-Pitt

      When you don't want to do something, any excuse will do.
      - Tom Persons

      The only people to get even with are those that have helped you.
      - Anon

      Nothing should be prized more highly than the value of each day.
      - Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
    • snjain
      Message 133 of 133 , 27 Jan

        Most people return small favors, acknowledge medium ones and repay greater ones with ingratitude.
         - Benjamin Franklin

        By the time your life is finished, you will have learned just enough to begin it well.
         - Eleanor Marx

        Technical skill is mastery of complexity while creativity is mastery of simplicity.
         - Christopher Zeeman

        I don't dwell in the past.  I don't wallow in old events and emotions.  I don't waste time on regret.  No use going over and over the details of what already happened.
         - Yiannis [Yanni] Hryssomallis