237Re: [Thames_Barges] Re: Rope and rigging thicknesses

  • Gerry Elvy
    Mar 23, 2006
       Mike:
      You are a wealth of knowledge. I am having so much fun with this project I can't begin to tell you how I feel. This is really a labour of love.
      By the way when last talking with Michael I mentioned that I was looking at preparing a short bio of those who are and have been interested in Thames Barges. How they got interested, why still interested etc. As I do have a fair amount of time on my hands and there have been so many people over here in the small community that I live in that have taken an interest in my hobby that I thought it would be kind of interesting in passing on this type of info. What do you think? Does it have merrit?
      Thanks again. There really has been a large amount of work doing this for me, and it is appreciated.
      Please keep in touch

      Sincerely

      Gerry Elvy
      gelvy@...