269Sails

  • Gerry Elvy
    Dec 8, 2006
      Good Morning all from snowy Northern Canada:
      If there is anyone over there who has a suggestion as to how they made their sails for their model I would appreciate some input.
      (If possible , step by step would be helpful).
      I have the rigging both standing and running almost done and am starting on the sails now. I have posted a picture of my first attempt at this vessel on the AMBO site and as you all know you have been such a tremendous help that I am leaning on you fellows over their for some help. It would be better to reply to my personal address rather than the group as I don't want to clog up the site. (Better manners I think)
      Thanks again for your anticipated replies.
      Sincerely

      Gerry Elvy
      gelvy@...
      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!