277Re: [Thames_Barges] S.B.OXYGEN

  • Andycoward@aol.com
    Mar 16, 2007
      In a message dated 16/03/2007 14:43:41 GMT Standard Time, ke3red@...
      writes:
      Can anybody help ?
      Over the last 40 years i have been looking for photos of
      S.B.OXYGEN in trade either sail ,auxilliary or motor if
      anyone has any photos that they could scan and email
      to me i would extremely grateful.
      alternate email _ddshbrown@..._ (mailto:ddshbrown@...)

      I do not have pics of the Oxygen but am replying as I have info/pics on the
      Hydrogen which was also in the same fleet with the 3rd of the set. My great
      grandfather was part owner/skipper of her for the period 1912-32 after she was
      converted from a tanker. Am I correct in thinking that the Oxygen was a
      smaller vessel than the Hydrogen?

      It is sad to see the remains of the O at Maldon when sailing on the H,

      Andrew
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic