Coffee grinder winches

  • davesttaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2006
      Hi to all out there can anyone help me with the sizes of the coffee
      grinder winches
    • Mike Wignall
      Message 2 of 3 , 6 Jan 03:35
        People who model the barges will have this info - from way back. You
        need to contact AMBO. See here:

        http://www.tradboat2.co.uk/barges/bargemodelling/bargebuild/sources.htm

        Good luck,

        Mike

        WWW.thamesmatch.co.uk
      • Mastman
        Message 3 of 3 , 7 Jan 09:41
          Hi Mike
                      Thanks for that info I am a member of Ambo but no one seems to no.

          Regards

          Dave.