S.B.OXYGEN

  • ke3red
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2007
      Can anybody help ?
      Over the last 40 years i have been looking for photos of
      S.B.OXYGEN in trade either sail ,auxilliary or motor if
      anyone has any photos that they could scan and email
      to me i would extremely grateful.
      alternate email ddshbrown@...
    • Andycoward@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2007
        In a message dated 16/03/2007 14:43:41 GMT Standard Time, ke3red@...
        writes:
        Can anybody help ?
        Over the last 40 years i have been looking for photos of
        S.B.OXYGEN in trade either sail ,auxilliary or motor if
        anyone has any photos that they could scan and email
        to me i would extremely grateful.
        alternate email _ddshbrown@..._ (mailto:ddshbrown@...)

        I do not have pics of the Oxygen but am replying as I have info/pics on the
        Hydrogen which was also in the same fleet with the 3rd of the set. My great
        grandfather was part owner/skipper of her for the period 1912-32 after she was
        converted from a tanker. Am I correct in thinking that the Oxygen was a
        smaller vessel than the Hydrogen?

        It is sad to see the remains of the O at Maldon when sailing on the H,

        Andrew
      • Michael Land
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2007
          Photo posted on here and sent via email. In all my books I had just the
          one photo of her and even then she's in the distance. Does anyone have
          any more??