159Re: Link for the best photos of BK2....... so far!

  • Michael Land
    Oct 24, 2006
      Hi Mike, I clicked on the link at the bottom of this message and was
      taken straight to those fantastic photos....... Please try again.
      Anyone else experiencing problems?? If so I'll email the photos to
      you.
      --- In Thames_Barges_2@..., "Mike Wignall"
      <thamesmatch@y...> wrote:

      > Michael,
      >
      > Unfortunately the link to "photozo" does not work. However, your
      own
      > photos of BK2 and Redcar beach were interesting. What puzzles me is
      she
      > watertight when bolted together? What happened when the tide came
      in?

      > Mike
      > www.thamesmatch.co.uk
      >
      > PS Re your "Southend" personal e-mails to me ... your Tiscali
      server
      > has bounced my last two posts to you. Thought I'd let you know ...
      I'm
      > being a responsive respondee - but I'm being thwarted! I'll keep
      > trying.
      >
      > --- In Thames_Barges_2@..., "Michael Land"
      > <thamesbarges@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://www.photozo.com/album/showgallery.php?cat=6773