164Strood Hulks

  • Mike Wignall
    Mar 6, 2007
      I wonder if anyone can shed light on the top section of a barge rudder
      that lies immediately below what I assume is Strood Promenade [for
      want of a better name]. The location is just oppossite Strood station
      next to a car parking area. It is adjacent to the pier that has th ex
      Soviet submarine on the end of it.

      I'm enclosing a pic of the rudder - seen thro' about a foot of water!
      Also a shot of the railings and submarine that should enable anyone
      with local knowledge to identify the place I'm talking about.

      The photos I'll put into a folder called "Strood Hulks".

      Mike