167James Miller.

  • southend704336
    Apr 5, 2007
      James Miller was my great grandfather. I have traced him as being the
      captain of the Allhallows and the Stoke. I would be grateful for any
      information about James or either of these Thames Barges. I know
      Allhallows was destroyed by fire on a trip from Harwich to London. I
      wonder if anyone knows what happened to Stoke.I would also be gratful
      for any information about Henry Miller James`s son who worked with him
      on the barges and who was disabled. Many Thanks for any help you may be
      able to give. Regards Jack Stone.