Thames Match 2006 Results

  • Mike Wignall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
      To all,

      I've updated [No. 45] the match website with Saturday's results - July
      15. See here:

      www.thamesmatch.co.uk

      Regards, Mike
    • Michael Land
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2006
        Hello Mike
        Did you happen to get a photo of Iolo receiving the Gold Belt Trophy?
        If so and you'd like to see that in the next SSBR Newsletter could you
        email Charles Traill with it at oastfen@....
      • Mike Wignall
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2006
          Michael,