Link for the best photos of BK2....... so far!

  • Michael Land
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2006
    • Mike Wignall
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
        Michael,

        Unfortunately the link to "photozo" does not work. However, your own
        photos of BK2 and Redcar beach were interesting. What puzzles me is she
        watertight when bolted together? What happened when the tide came in?

        Mike
        www.thamesmatch.co.uk

        PS Re your "Southend" personal e-mails to me ... your Tiscali server
        has bounced my last two posts to you. Thought I'd let you know ... I'm
        being a responsive respondee - but I'm being thwarted! I'll keep
        trying.

        --- In Thames_Barges_2@..., "Michael Land"
        <thamesbarges@y...> wrote:

        > http://www.photozo.com/album/showgallery.php?cat=6773

      • Michael Land
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24, 2006
          Hi Mike, I clicked on the link at the bottom of this message and was
          taken straight to those fantastic photos....... Please try again.
          Anyone else experiencing problems?? If so I'll email the photos to
          you.
          --- In Thames_Barges_2@..., "Mike Wignall"