AGM 2008

  • garo_molozian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2008
      Message from Ian Clabon our Secretary:

      Dear all,

      Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to move the Club AGM
      from this coming Friday the 23rd of May, to the following Friday the
      30th of May 08. Please email me any items for discussion in AOB. Please
      also tell all your member friends.

      Best 73.

      Ian, G0OFN
    • garo_molozian
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2008
        Hello All,

        Just a reminder about the AGM tomorrow evening.

        See you all there....

        Best 73,

        Garo