(G4KLY) Brian Herrington

  • ian411133
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      It is with great sadness and shock that I have to inform you of the sudden death of our radio club friend (G4KLY) Brian Herrington.

      The information I currently have is very scant. Some of you may have know that Brian had been living apart from his wife for some time. Being concerned in not receiving the regular contact from him, she visited him last Saturday morning only to learn the shocking truth.

      Brian was recuperating from a double fracture to his jaw which had originally been mis-diagnosed. He was extremely lively when I spoke to him quite recently reminding him of Kempton.

      The information I have is as follows;

      Funeral is at New Chiswick Cemetary, Stavely Road, Chiswick.
      The date and time is next Tuesday, October 6th, at 10.30 a.m.

      As and when I get any further details I will inform you all. Unfortunately, I do not have a "next of kin" contact to whom to write. If any of you do have any such information, I would very much appreciate it as soon as possible.

      He will be greatly missed by us all. The Radio Club will be sending flowers and if you would like to contribute than please contact Michael either this Friday at the club or advise him by email.