Club Christmas Dinner 2011 - The Bloomsbury

  • linda_palir
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 19, 2011
      Just a quick note to let everyone know i have spoken to Jane at The Bloomsbury this afternoon and the date of 2nd december for club dinner has been confirmed....Just need to confirm a time with her and of course how many..

      73 & 88

      Linda
    • Linda Palir
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 19, 2011
        Ty Alastair

        Sent from my iPhone.

        On 19 Sep 2011, at 18:08, Alastair Rosenschein <clearedland@...> wrote:

        Hi Linda,
        Three tickets please.
        Thank you
        Alastair

        Alastair Rosenschein

        On 19 Sep 2011, at 15:55, "linda_palir" <linda_palir@...> wrote:

        Just a quick note to let everyone know i have spoken to Jane at The Bloomsbury this afternoon and the date of 2nd december for club dinner has been confirmed....Just need to confirm a time with her and of course how many..

        73 & 88

        Linda

      • Alastair Rosenschein

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 3, 2011
            Hi LInda

            Christine and I would love to be there. 2 places please

            Michael
          • Linda Palir

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
                Hi All....here is the christmas menu for our meal at Bloomsbury:

                Christmas Meal

                Starters:

                Prawn Cocktail
                French Onion Soup
                Pate & Toast

                Main Course:

                Beef
                Turkey
                Pork
                Salmon

                Deserts:

                Christmas Pudding
                Chocolate Tart
                Fruit Salad

                Cost £19.95 - Please advise me of your menu choice ASAP so i can advise Jane at The Bloomsbury....
              • g0mrf@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 8, 2011
                  Should that be Chocolate tort  ??

                  Think that tart is prob a small error from our web site.

                  Yum

                  David