Inaugural Post

  • rick.hughes@alcatel.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      I have had many requests over the past several weeks to set up an
      alternative Selfbuild forum.

      I have therefore set up this eGroup: UK_Selfbuild

      I have no idea if this will prove succesful, but at least this option
      now exists.

      If anybody has any comments or wants to make suggestions please feel
      free to contact me.

      I have just updated the Selfbuild FAQ to ver 4 - with loads of new
      sections, Brian Orpin is converting it and we will advise as soon as
      it is on line.

      Regards

      Rick
    • gerry.byrnes@alfatek.demon.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Well done Rick!

        Is the Hypereality list gone fer good? Shame if it has, but the
        eGroups system seems much more flexible.

        Thanks

        Gerry