adding multiple photos to Legacy web pages

  • robynbray2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 10, 2007
      Hi,
      It was suggested (see e-mails below) that I contact you regarding
      putting more than one photo onto individuals on my web tree on Legacy.
      Are you able to advise me on how to do this by any chance?
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Kind Regards,
      Robyn (Australia)
    • Ronald Ferguson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2007
        Hi Robyn,

        My apologies to you for no replies so far, Unfortunately I have been away for two weeks and only returned today.

        I'm afraid that the emails referred to did not come through, so I would be grateful if you would let us know whether the photos are in your Legacy files and if so how/where they are attached. Also what type of web pages you are creating eg Pedigree. This will be of considerable help in giving a definative answer.

        Ron Ferguson

        Visit My Websites at:
        http://www.fergys.co.uk
        and
        http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2007
          Dear Ron,
          Thanks for your reply. I am just about to go to hospital for surgery and I'll be in for at least 5 days. So, after I recouperate I'll e-mail back to you when I'm in a better state to discuss my photo situation etc.
          Thanks for being patient with me.
          Kind Regards,
          Robyn (Australia)

          Ronald Ferguson <ronfergy2000@...> wrote:
[...]

          (((Hugs)))
          Robyn

        • Ronald Ferguson
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2007
            Hi Robyn,

            No problem at all and I hope the outcome of your hospitalisation is as you would wish.

            Best wishes,

            Ron Ferguson

            Visit My Websites at:
            http://www.fergys.co.uk
            and
            http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/

            It was suggested (see e-mails below) that I contact you regarding
            putting more than one photo onto individuals on my web tree on Legacy.
            Are you able to advise me on how to do this by any chance?
            I look forward to hearing from you.
            Kind Regards,
            Robyn (Australia)

            Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotion s.yahoo.com/ forgood/environm ent.html