Re: [WUL] Re: Burning DVDs was (Autoload of DVD Genealogy program & code certain web pages for security.)

  • robyn bray
    Message 1 of 10 , 21 Jul 13:37
      Hi Ron,
      Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this e-mail.  How do  I put my website onto the WUL Group website?

      (((Hugs)))
      Robyn

      Message 2 of 10 , 21 Jul 14:56
        Hi Robyn,
        First go to the WUL website at http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/WUL/ and on the blue panel on the left you will see "Link", click on this and it will take you to the page where you can enter the URL and details.

        Message 3 of 10 , 22 Jul 02:46
          Thanks Ron, I did that this morning but I didn't think it had worked but on going back to the site I can see that it did.  I hope it is of help to someone else in the group

          robyn bray wrote:
          > Thanks for your reply but unfortunately I don't seem to be able to split the tree once it has been done on the Legacy web program.  Have you been able to split your tree using this program once you have the tree finished?

          > (((Hugs)))
          > Robyn

          Not happy with your email address?.
          Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo! http://uk.docs. yahoo.com/ ymail/new. html