Source Information

  • John Meehan
    Message 1 of 2 , 16 May 09:44
      I need help with Source Information.  I currently have over 4,000 recorders and most do not have good source references.  I'm in the process of trying to update the source data but have found that the project is huge and I need something, maybe "L Tools" to help me.  Is there anyway to create a data base of all my recorders and list the sources.  This would give me a chance to see what I have and update what needs to be updated.  Then is there anyway of updating this information into the Legacy Data Bases?

      Thanks,

      John

      John and Jeannie Meehan
      jjmeehan13@...

      Meehan Home Page:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~jjmeehan13/jjm/index.htm

    • Dennis Kowallek
      Message 2 of 2 , 16 May 10:15
        On Sat, 16 May 2009 09:44:50 -0700 (PDT), John Meehan
        <jjmeehan1343@...> wrote:

        >This would give me a chance to see what I have and update what needs to be updated.

        If this is off-topic for WUL Ron will tell us...

        Have you looked at the reports in Legacy? They have a Source Citation
        report. And V7 has a Missing Sources search.

        --

        Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
        dennis@...